Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 25, 2011

Saturday, February 25, 1961

left for Utah

Mother helped me write my history on way to Utah

Sunny & cold wind.

I got up at 5:30 A.M & packed all our suit cases & Kays things. Ray made us a lunch & Gene took him over to Bishops at 8:30 to go to "Idaho City" sleighing all day.

We ate & I had a bath & at 10: Ivard & I Mother, Jerry & Jackie left for Utah. We went over to President Hurren's & had our Temple recommends seighned & went to Nampa & got my dress out of cleaners & at 11:05 we left for Salt Lake. I just drove from Mountaine Home to Bliss. The roads were good all the way. When we got to outskirts of Bountiful We hit snow 3 in they got today. We got to Ruth & Rays at 6:05 & had supper. Ivard & I & Jerry went to Salt Lake to Mission Home & saw last part of Kids programe & visited Kay until 10:45 then he had to be in so we went back out to Ruths & went to bed.

Mother will stay over a couple of days with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment