Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thursday, February 16, 1961

sunny & cool.

I came home from work & Mother & Jerry took Kids to school then we ate & I read paper & we played Scrabble & ate pop corn & I went to bed at 12:30. I got up at 3:30 & Ivard - Mother & I took Jackie to Primary & got Ivards check & paid bills & got groc. & I got my material out of laway.

Got Kids from Primary - Ray was there too, showing them how to tie knots.

Came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I got books up & Gene did chores then mother fixed us a piece of angel food cake with whipped cream & crushed peanut brittle. I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work

Ivard didn't work. Ray came home sick. I have an awful cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment