Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday, February 13, 1961

Stormy & snow flurries. We ate & Ruth - Ray & Kids left for home at 8:45. Kay went with them to stay until he enters the mission home. They went in & took Claudia too. Gene & Ray went to school in Pick-up because they missed bus.

Mother stayed until we go to Utah to see Kay off.

We cleaned up & washed & I drew threads & hemmed 14 dish towels. We had lunch & Ivard & Jackie went to bed. Mother crocheted.

We ate supper at 5: & Ivard & Dean went to a scout party at 6: & stayed to Rays "court of Honor." I got books up & Ray did dishes.

Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Mutual

Mother & I watched T.V. & Jackie dance around. I laid off again. My cold is still bad. Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment