Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 18, 2011

Saturday, February 18, 1961

Gail came & stayed all nite.

Sunny & windy

I came home from work & cooked hot cakes for them. Ivard was home in bed but only slept about an hr. & got up & ate.

I played Scrabble with Mother & Ivard until noon. then some guy (Rex Bixby) came & sold Ivard some Ins.

At 1:30 Ivard went in to Stake House & practiced ball & a little later Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Nampa & got some stuff for mother & had an oil change & greese job on car. I made pop corn then Jackie & I went to bed. got up at 6: & ate & got books up.

Watched T.V. & visited

I don't have to work tonite.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came at 9: & stayed all nite. Jerry & Gene went to 2nd Ward Gold & Green Ball. went to bed at 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment