Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thursday, February 9, 1961

Kay took Kids to school

rained all morning - hard cold wind.

I came home from work & poped some corn & read paper & Ivard, Jerry Kay & I played one game of scrabble.

Jerry & Kay helped Ivard load Gene's sow & 3 little pigs & Ivard & Jackie took them to Caldwell sale.

I went to bed at 11:30 but didn't sleep very good. My legs ached.

Jerry washed cloths & got supper.

I woke up at 3: & couldn't sleep so read N. T. got up & ate at 5:30. Ivard & all the Kids went to Tournment. They called & told Ivard he couldn't coach & play so he's going to play. His team played Nampa 2nd & won 74 to 36.

Kids played Nampa 4th & won 44-43 Ivard made 11 points, Kay 4, Gene 19, Ray none They got home at 10:30 & I went to work. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment