Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 1966

Ivard & Jackie got home from Utah.

Dean got home from Moscow at 2: AM & at 5:40 AM. I got up & took him up to Stake House to dance practice & he stayed to Seminary. I went up to R.R. depot & waited until 6:30 for train & brought Ivard & Jackie home & she got ready & I took her to school & bought groc. nearly noon time I got home. Ray went to work on lunch hr.

Jerry got home at 3:30 from doing double milk route & got ready & took Donna to Boise to catch plane

We ate & Kids went to Piano lesson late, because Jerry didn't get here.

I made 2 batches of carrot Puddings for holidays, 8. Ray worked 5: to close. Watched T.V. Cheryl was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment