Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 1966

Lyle & Gail both called

rained half of nite - cloudy all morning but sunny this afternoon - cloudy again tonite

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed. Ivard got up and went with his manager selling world book, sold 1 for him then I got up at 1: & we went to bank & paid place & he met Mrs Hogg in store & sold her Ray's Scico teacher. Came home & Kids were gone. went with Gene, they got got home right after we did.

I cooked supper & we ate when Kids came from bus.

Ray went to work at 5:

Dean & Dale went to Piano L Ivard & Jackie did dishes & worked on my books. Jerry wrapped Presents.

I went to bed until time for work. foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment