Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Monday, November 28, 1966

Ray went to Rexburg at 1:40 AM

I went back to work

windy in nite, cloudy this morning & rained all afternoon. I stayed up after T.V. went off & fixed Ray a lunch & at 1:40 AM Phil Murray came & got hm & they went to Rex burg. I went to bed & never woke up until after Jackie had gone to school. I painted all morning & Ivard went out selling world book this afternoon. I washed 3 batches of cloths plus Sock batch & finished up all the iorning, 26 pieces & got everything put away.

Jerry came home at 3:45 & fixed supper. I didn't eat today.

I had bath & went to bed at 6:30. Jerry & Dean went home teaching after Dean did dishes. I went back to work after 10 days off, sick & Thanksgiving holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment