Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday, December 15, 1966

foggy all nite & on way home from work - Sunny all day

I stayed up until noon makeing Jerry a 2 layered jello salad for Mutual party tonite. I read paper - ate & washed 2 batches of cloths while I waited. Jerry got home early today & wrapped Presents all day Ivard & Kids got tree up in front room, our third in house, Dale threw his out because he got mad. Ray went up town. I went to bed at 12:30 & they woke me up at 4:30 so I got up. Jerry went & picked Dean up & they went & loaded his truck & came home & went to Mutual Party. Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I ate when Gene & Cheryl brought Sis home from Primary. Ray went to work at 5: I went to bed at 7: till time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment