Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thursday, December 1, 1966

Ivard had World Book meeting here

real cloudy all day - rained on me all way home from work. Sun came out at 4:30 for awhile. I came home & went right to bed. Kids woke me up at noon. Ray is sick & sent Jerry up to D.Q for his check & each of us a milk Shake & hamberger then him & I went to bed & Jerry went up town for Ray. Woke up at 4: & Ray was worse so I called Dr Weshe & Ivard took him up & pd. bills while he waited. Jerry fixed supper & went up to school to take Dean to Printers & we ate when they all got home First I've eaten since Sunday nite. lost 15 lbs, Ray owes me $10. Jackie went to Primary.

We watched T.V. & Ivard had a world book meeting down stairs. Gene & cheryl came over. Ray stayed home sick. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment