Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Saturday, December 3, 1966

cloudy & windy.

I came home from work & fed Kids & at 10: I sent them over to Genes, with Ray on his way to work 11: to 7: to their mother & I went to bed. Ivard went Selling World Book all day with his manager & sold him a Set Dale went to Idaho City Sleigh rideing all day. Jackie & Debbie played down stairs & I slept a hr. & door bell woke me up so I got up & made 12 qts chilli & 5 qts potatoe salad & washed some cloths then I went back to bed at 2: & at 2:20 Gail came & dumped Kids out & went shopping so I got up & never did get any sleep. They came back at 5: & we ate & Ray tended Kids & Ivard & I & Gail & Lynda went to Caldwell to Jewit Audatorium & saw the "Messiah." Gene went with John P. & Jerry & Dean went in our car. We had Genes. Gail stayed at Genes & Kids here. My nite off. Got everyone to bed & Ray & I watched T.V until 1:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment