Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday, December 16, 1966

real foggy all nite & this morning 24 º in Caldwell & 28 º in Nampa when I came home from work. I read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard got up after I went to bed & took some Ins. papers up to Dr & took Cyco teacher out to Mrs Hogg (Rays) & sold it to her I got up at 1:15 & Ray was up town, Pay day, came home & got his Xmas cards ready & left for work at 4:30.

Jerry came home & at 4: went & got Dean & took to Printers & went & loaded his truck.

Cheryl & Gene came. I cooked supper but they wouldn't stay. We ate when Kids got home at 5:45 Dale came home from bus bawling some high school kid beat him up for calling him names. I went & talked to Kid. I finished Painting Jerrys rooster table cloth for him.

I went to bed. Dean went to ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment