Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wednesday, December 7, 1966

Rained during nite - cold wind & real cloudy all day Snowed all around, rained a little here. I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:15 & got up at 1: Ivard & I played Scrabble & Joe Metcalf came & brought us 30 loaves of bread he got at bakery.

Ray went messing off up town & didn't go to work until 6: Jerry came home & got ready & went & met Jackied at school & they did her Xmas shopping & Picked Dean up & took to Printer, got home at 5: I painted on Xmas things. Ray went to work at 7:

I cooked Cheryl's turkey & fixed supper & it was 9:00 before they got home from Pocotello & we ate

Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons. I laid off to go take Gene in morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment