Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tuesday, November 29, 1966

Gail called

rained most of nite & on & off today. I came home from work & went right to bed, I was so tired. Ivard was still in bed, he got up at 10:30 & went & got hair cut. Jerry came home & woke me up at 12: & he took money to bank for me & paid some bills. I got up then & worked on Xmas decorations & Ivard helped me trace patters Jerry came home & wrapped Xmas presents and he got supper. I read paper while they ate, on 3 day liquid diet. Ivard & Jackie did dishes. Jerry Dean & Dale went to Mutual at 6: so Dean could practice.

I went to bed until time to go to work but couldn't sleep. went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment