Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Saturday, December 17, 1966

My 32d Anniversary

24 º low foggy all nite & comeing home - Sunny till this afternoon then it got real foggy again

I came home & put chilli beans on & went to bed at 9:30 but never did get any sleep because Jackie & Dale fought all the time so I got up at 1: & painted all afternoon after I made chilli.

My 32 wedding Anniversary just like my wedding day - just another day. Ivard didn't even say any thing. Jerry had floral delivers a pretty boquet tonite from him & Kids Married Kids didn't even send card Ray left for work at 8:30 & got home at 6:30. Ivard - Ray - Dale & Jackie, Dean went to Owyhee Ward to wedding reception for Vivian Barrett, with Gene Jerry went to Merylyn Buttlers. I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment