Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday, December 21, 1966

Got letter from Mother

I went to Boise to Hobbycraft meeting

got down to 23 º in nite but clear. Sunny today.

We had our Simplot Xmas dinner at 4: A.M. I came home from work & got ready & went to Boise to Hobbycraft Xmas Party & meeting with Esther Peddit my manager. It was at gold room of the Kings Table. Smorgesboard real nice. had gift Exchange I was awarded my 1 yr pin & won a Xmas coursage for 2nd high Sales. went up & looked at bomb shelter in Highlands. got home at 3:30 & went to bed at 4:30 until time to go to work.

Jerry fixed supper & Dean & Dale went to Piano L. Jerry went with them.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment