Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday, October 4, 1966

Ray went to Salt Lake

Sunny & nice 72 º

I came home & went to bed & at 9:35 Jerry came with car but didn't get me up for Relief S.

I got up at 2:30 & washed a batch of cloths & Jerry hung them out while I run tomatoes through & Ray ground peppers & onions & I made spagetti sauce 11, qts. got supper & we ate before Ray went to work at 5:, Jerry took him then at 7:30 went & took him to catch train for S.L.

Dean didn't come came home from school but went to Mutual Jerry & Dale & Dean went at 6:30 Ivard did dishes & washed bottles.

I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

Kids were home from Mutual & in bed when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment