Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday, October 13, 1966

First Snow, in Mountains

54 º - Real windy & cold, snow flurries this morning. Sunny & pretty good this afternoon. Jerry went on milk route & Ray went to work.

Ivard & I went to Ontario Oregon to G. & B. to see about our King size mattress, guaranteed 10 yrs & its been wrecked yearly ever since we had it. We have to write Co. so I did. We stoped in Nyssa to Rays Food Fair & got groc. Came home & got supper.

Ivard & I played Scrabble while we waited for Kids. Went & got Jerry at 5:30 & lawn mower & Dean at school & we ate. Ray went 5: close

I didn't go to work again. so blustery & cold, wind storm, & I domt feel so hot yet. g

No comments:

Post a Comment