Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday, October 7, 1966

First Frost

hot

I came home from work & went to bed & Ivard got me up at 12:30 and I got ready & Ivard took me up to Superior Western & I had my hair cut & tint. Ivard went & got Ray from work & took him home then came & got me & we got groc. & came home & I went back to get Jerry but he'd walked down to Lenord & got car & went on paper route I stoped at school & got Jackie & we came home & took Ray to work at 4:30 & I took Jackie to S.W & she had her hair cut & we went shopping. Came home at 6:30 & Dean had supper ready. Dale went to Hoggs after school & Jerry went & got him at 9: My nite off went to bed at 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment