Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday, October 29, 1966

Ray - Ivard & I left for Utah

Jackie had birthday Party

Lyle called, couldnt come

sunny, breezy day.

I came home from work & went to bed until noon. Jerry was on milk route & Ray went to work 10: to 6: Dean met me at door when I came from work & I took him up to school to decorate for home comeing all day. Ivard, Dale & Jackie went out where Gene works & picked us up 3 sacks of Potatoes. Jerry came home & did his afternoon Paper route. Dale cleaned up house & I went up town & picked up Jackies birthday cake & got groc. & when Ivard & I got back Kids were already here for Jackies birthday Party, 10 girls, Dale took charge of games & all. I got supper on & took Kids home & took Dean to Barber & waited at D.Q for him & Ray we came home & ate & we took Jackie over to stay at Genes while Ivard - Ray & I went to Salt Lake & Dean took us to train at 8: & he went to Home comeing dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment