Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday, October 15, 1966

21 º low, cloudy - sunny - windy - Cool.

I came home from work & cleared up last nites table & read paper & went to bed. Ray left for work at 9:45.

I woke up at 3:30 & still no one home. Dale went on milk route with Jerry then they came home & went again.

Dean had to be in Caldwell at 8: this morning for A.C.T. tests

I washed a batch of cloths.

Dean went on paper route with Jerry, the got home at 5:45.

Jerry bought stuff for hambergers & I cooked them & we ate when Ray got home

Dean had a date, Spitz formal. Jerry & Dale & I went to bed & Ray watched T.V.

Dean got home at 1: A.M.

I went to work at 11: Dale still hadn't done dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment