Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday, October 14, 1966

Ivard & Jackie went to Pocotello for week end. I called Lynda

Got down to 22 last nite

I went back to work after week off

I got up & read paper. Ivard had to be to Dr. at 10:45 so he took Ray to work early & had car greesed Dodge & oil change & they came home at 1:30. On Ins paper where it said when will he go back to work Dr. put never. He told him to get another 90 day leave of absence & he'd see. I made a cake with a pineapple coconut filling & 7 min. iceing & cooked supper. We ate about 6:00 when Jerry finally got home from work & he brought Dean. I crocheted. Ray had to go to work at 4: till close.

Jerry took Ivard & Jackie up to catch 8: train to go to Gails. I went to bed & it was 5 to 11: when Ray called & got me up to go to work. I drove

No comments:

Post a Comment