Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday, October 8, 1966

Dale did substute paper route

breezy, cloudy, sunny

I got up & fixed a nice breakfast so we could all eat together for once & Ray left for work with out eating, went half hr. early with Edith. Jerry & Dean were supposed to come & take him to work & they didn't dome until we were all through & everything cold. I washed 2 batches of cloths & hung out & when Jerry got home from milk route he helped me grind & I made 13 pts of Indian relish & 22 little pots of pepper in freezer. Jerry went to store for me then went on milk paper route. Dean scrubbed. Dale went bumming all day & came home & took fit & locked himself in his room. Dean went up town & got music book & me a pr of Jeans. We ate rice pudding when Dean got home with Jerry & Ray. Jerry & Dean went to show. I went to bed at 8: mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment