Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23, 1966

cloudy & cool.

Jerry got up & went on Paper route & came home & Him, Ivard, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. Cheryl came & got Jackie for S.S then here & Gene brought Ivard & Jackie home after & spent the day & had dinner.

Ray went to work at 10: & came home at noon, sick, & went to bed, stomach flu.

Jerry had nap & Ivard & Gene watched T.V. & Cheryl. Dean went to Stake  meeting. I wrote letters until noon & got dinner & after we ate I finished my writeing wrote to Lyle, Gail & Kay.

I had a bath & We went to 6th ward at 5: with Gene, Ivard & I, Gene had to Speak. Went to D.Q & had sundee then went to our church. My nite off. every one went to bed & I watched T.V. until 1: AM

No comments:

Post a Comment