Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday, October 18, 1966

Jackie home sick

Ray went to Salt Lake to Dr.

Ivard had world book meeting here

76 º high for state

Sunny & nice. I came home from work & went right to bed & kids woke me up at 11: so I got up & went up town with Ray & Jerry then we took Ray to work & went & pd. Alexanders off & got $42. groc. got Ray at 4:30 & came home & I laid & read paper. Jerry cooked supper & we ate when Ivard got home with Dean. Dale never did come after school. We Ray went to work at 5: till 8: & went to Utah to Dr.

Jerry & Dean did dishes & went to Mutual. Ivard cleaned up for his World book meeting. I went to bed at 5:30 Ray worked 5: to 8: & went to Utah to Dr. on train.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment