Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday, October 28, 1966

Claudia had baby & it only lived 2 1/2 h

Kay called

called Lyle

nice day

Lyle called us

I came home from work & went to bed. I got up about 1:30 when Ray got home from D.Q.

Kay called this afternoon to tell us Claudia had her baby - early, only about 6 mo. along. It lived 2 1/2 hrs & Kay named & blessed it before it died. We called Lyle then when he got home tonite he called us & said maybe they'd be down to go to funeral.

Ivard went on Paper route with Jerry so he could do it tomorrow but he got sick.

I got supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard & I - Jerry & Dale went to Ward reunion. Dean went to Home comeing game - Jackie went to school carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment