Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17, 1966

cool & windy - Sunny & cloudy

I came home from work & tore jackies bed up & washed 4 batches of cloths & hung out then Ivard & I & Ray went to bank & Paid place & to my bank & Rays bank & Ray paid bills then we droped him off at D.Q at 11:30 & came home & I hung cloths out & gor some in & went to bed at 1:

Ivard went & maid Ins. letter & went to World Book Meeting at 2: & never got home until 5:40 & we ate. Kids woke me up so I got cloths in & went back to bed & took Sis with me. she is sick, Vomited.

Ivard went. to another World book meeting at 7: when Kids went to Stake Mutual Meeting. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment