Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday, March 9, 1966

got letter from Gene

rainy & cloudy all day

I came home from work & Ivard was already home & in bed & Dean had missed Seminary forgot to get up. Him, Dale & Jackie rode to school when Jerry went to work.

Jackie went to Boise on train with school class.

It was 10: time I got warmed up & to sleep. We woke up at 2:15 & got up & Ivard read all afternoon & I washed 3 batches of cloths & iorned 31 pieces, have everything done up. Ivard took Dale collecting after school. I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry came & Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons then Jerry & Dean went over to Ediths few minutes

Ivard & I & KIds went to bed.

We went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment