Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday, March 5, 1966

cloudy - Sunny real cold wind. Dale did paper route, Jerry took him it was so windy.

Dean got up early & scrubbed & cleaned house  good by noon & Jerry came home from work & got ready & him, Dean & Ray went to Boise & did genelogy & went to "Sound of Music" again, Jerry & Deans 5th time.

Ivard came home from work & went to bed until noon then I took Dale to collect & Ivard went & picked him up. I changed beds & washed cloths all day & half the nite. Ivard & I played Scrabble a couple of games. I had supper ready when Kids came from Boise & we ate & watched T.V. Ivard & My nites off. Jerry took afternoon off.

No comments:

Post a Comment