Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday, March 28, 1966

Jerry got home from Salt L.

Ivard worked in Weiser

sunny & hot

I came home from work & Dale was home sick. Ivard took him on paper route & took Jackie to school on way to Weiser to work. I fixed Dales breakfast & went to bed at 9:30 & at 9:45 Jerry called from bus depot so I went & got him & we got Dale some asprin & milk Shake & came home & Jerry got ready & went to bank for me & went to work. I went back to bed at 10:45 & phone got me up at noon then I woke up at 2: with Gail & Dale yapping so I got up. Dale had made a cake so I frosted it & washed some cloths. Dale went collecting after school. Everyone ate themselves & Dean did dishes & him & Jerry went to Boise to Institute. Dale came home at 7:30 & we did his money & I went to bed until work.

Ivard got home at 9:40

Kids came just as I left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment