Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday, March 19, 1966

Jackie sick again - flu

real stormy, thunder, lighting, hail, rain. Jerry took Dale on paper route. Jerry went to work & came home for lunch & Ray took him back, to have car. Ray & Ivard watched ball game. Ivard worked hr overtime & got home at 9: AM & went to bed until ball game. Kept Jackie in bed all day & Dale. I was afraid Jackie had pnemonia again. I called Dr & he had me bring her up to emergency ward at Mercy & he checked her good, has flue, have to keep her in bed

I washed cloths baked 4 whole wheat & 4 raisin bread, made cake & chilli & Jello salad. Dean cleaned house & at 2: went to Meridian to Seminary graduation banquet & dance, had date. Ray & I went up & got Ray 2 more new suits, ties, shoes & picked Jerry up. Kurt Kotter & friend came & had icecream & cake with us. Ray went with Jerry to D.Q. My & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment