Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday, March 11, 1966

Ray started work at Simplots

cloudy - windy

I came home from work, passed Ray on tracks at Caldwell, he got called to Simplots on days.

Kids rode to school with Jerry when he went to work Ivard was already in bed I read paper & went to bed until about noon & got up & washed some cloths & we played Scrabble awhile.

Ray went to Dr. for more shots on way home from work

I fixed supper & we ate when Kids got home & Dale went with Lenord getting new starts & Jerry, Ray & I went up town & got Ray a suit some socks & ties & insulated underwear for his mission.

My nite off, watched T.V. until 1:15 A.M. Ivard went to work. Dean had to go up to school tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment