Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday, March 16, 1966

Dean got letter from Dean [Gene?]

Dean home with flu

Dean & Dale didn't go to Piano lesson, too sick

real cloudy - cold wind - snow flurries

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. Dale had to go on paper route on bike & hes still sick then he went to school.

Ray went on Milk route with Gail then when Jerry came for lunch he took him back & went to do genelogy.

I read paper & Ivard & I went to bed at 9:30. I got up at 12:30 & worked on my books & we went up town on business & got groc. Came home & Ivard took Dale to collect for Paper route.

Dean was in bed all day

I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home.

Jerry & Ray went to dance practice Dean too sick, They didn't go to Piano lessons today.

Jackie did dishes & we went to bed I went to work at 11: Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment