Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday, March 21, 1966

Jackie home sick

Ray Entered Mission home

cloudy - Sunny cold & stormy

Ivard got up & took Dale on paper route & went to work in Boise at 7:30.

I came home from work & Jerry went to work & did business for me. I fed Sis & went to bed & Jerry woke me up at 12:45 so I got up & washed cloths & did up all of yesterday dishes. Ivard got home at 3:45 & we played Scrabble. I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry came & Dean did dishes & he went to Stake House to meeting & Jerry went to Boise to Institute with Betty.

Ivard & I went to bed at 7: & Jackie & Dale.

I went to work at 11:, Jerry got home just as I left

Ivard didn't work today

No comments:

Post a Comment