Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday, March 27, 1966

Annie & Bud came

Ray left Mission home for B.Y.U.

Sunny & nice, frost early

Ivard & Dale got up at 4: AM & did Jerry & Dales paper route. I got up at 6:30 & washed my & Jackies hair & Ivards when he got home

I washed couple of batches of cloths. Fixed grapefruit & they ate when Ivard & Dale got home.

Ivard, Dean & Dale went to priesthood & S.S., Ivard came home & took Jackie. I scrubbed 2 bathrooms & cleaned up.

At 12: Annie & Budd Lyon from Salt L. came & their daughter & husband & 3 Kids & visited until 2:

I got dinner & we ate & Dean did dishes & Dale went over to Hoggs for afternoon

Dennis Durham came to see Annie & Budd, we called him.

Had nap all afternoon & we all went to church. I laid down until time to go to work. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment