Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday, March 12, 1966

Sunny but real windy

Dale has flu & woke me up at 4: to take him on paper route. Kids wouldn't so I got up at 5:15 & took him, Came home & made hot cakes for breakfast. Ivard came home & went right to bed until noon.

I washed cloths, rugs, bed spread and baked 6 loaves bread.

Dean went to High S all day to journalism conference.

Ray & Ivard changed every thing around & cleaned play room & Ivard cleaned & vacumed front room, our bedroom, hall Jackie did her room. I cleaned & waxed both bed rooms good & got supper. Ray went & got hair cut & picked up his suit & we ate when J. came. I went to bed at 9: Dean had to go to Stake H. & practice organ. My & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment