Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 28, 2016

Tuesday, March 29, 1966

Sunny & warm - cool in nite.

I about froze to death this morning they had door open then comeing home heater wouldn't work so I stoped at Don's for gas & fan belt was busted time dumb Kid got it fixed it was 9:50 time I got home. Ivard was still in bed & had blanket on so I got warmed up.

Ivard watered all day.

I woke up at 2:30  & made some tea & we played Scrabble & I washed 3 batches of cloths & cooked supper we ate when Jerry came & Dale got home from collecting.

Kids went to Mutual at 6:45 so Dean could practice Organ. Jackie did dishes & I went to bed at 7:30. until time to go to work

Ivard went to work at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment