Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday, March 26, 1966

Jerry went to Salt Lake to Rays testimonial

Sunny & nice. started watering lawn. I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed until noon. (1:)

Ivard went to work at 7: A.M.

Dean cleaned house.

Jerry went to work, came home for lunch, went & got hair cut after I cooked roast & got supper & we ate about 6:30.

Ivard got home at 3: & worked out in yard & watered lawn then we played 2 games Scrabble.

Dean took Jerry up to catch bus for Salt Lake at 10:30 P.M. We watched Saturday Nite Movie & went to bed at 9: I was so tired.

My nite off.

Jackie went to Dorene Tines birthday party this afternoon

I changed 3 beds & washed up everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment