Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Wednesday, January 12, 1966

Got letter from Gene

Ivard went back to G.F.

started to snow at 7:30 AM & snowed until about 9: I came home from work & read paper & went to bed, Ivard was still in bed. When I got warm, he got up & went up & called Glenns Ferry & got the new licence Plates for Desoto & Dodge. When he came home at 1:30 I got up & made some tea, got supper, made chinese hamberger. Ivard & I played Scrabble. Jerry had to run to store

We ate when Kids came from school & figured Dales paper money & Leonard Rose came & collected & delivered his race car set he won. Ivard went on 8:30 train, Kids took him. I went to bed until time to go to work.

Kids didn't go to Piano L. Mrs Hurrens mother sick

No comments:

Post a Comment