Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thursday, January 13, 1966

Ivard called on way to Huntington

Lyle was 30 today

Sunny - cloudy - rained in nite. Jerry had to take Dale on paper route it was raining so hard.

I came home from work & Jerry left for Boise to genelogy library & he came home at 3: I read paper & ate & went to bed at 9: I woke up at 2: when Ivard called on his way through town. I got up & washed 2 batches of cloths & painted all afternoon put Socks away Jerry washed yesterday.

Talked to Gail on phone

I fixed supper while Jerry went & got Dean from school, had meeting after, Jackie from Primary & Dale from Butlers. We ate at 6:15 & I went to bed until time for work Dale went to Scout M. at Methodist church

No comments:

Post a Comment