Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Monday, January 3, 1966

Ivard didn't work today

still windy but it warmed up 43 ° when I went to work & when I came home again, only 31 ° yesterday afternoon.

I came home from work & Jerry took Dale & Jackie to school & I read paper. I went to bed at 9: Ivard was still in bed when I woke up at 11:30 so we got up & I worked on my books and we went up town at 2:15 to bank & paid bills then we went to Castagneto's agency to see about our new Ins.

Came home & Jerry had supper ready, bit Kettle of chilli, & we ate when Kids got home I went to bed until time to go to work & Ivard watched T.V. Dean had to go up town & school business & they took Dale to collect. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment