Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 8, 2016

Saturday, January 8, 1966

Ivard came home from G.F for couple of days - Got 748 lbs meat.

went to "My Fair Lady."

Cloudy & Black - WIndy - rained a little.

I woke up at 6: AM & Dale was already gone on his paper route. I got up & changed My & his bed & washed 4 batches of cloths & painted. At 8: Ivard called, came in on 11. I went & got him & got breakfast then Ivard went over to Hills & got our meat we had done, killed our 2 heifers 748 lbs. We cleaned out freezer & arranged it in cuts. Dean, Jerry & Jackie cleaned up House & Ivard helped me make my bed & Ivard took Dale collecting & at 11:40 we all went to Boise. Jerry took us to "My Fair Lady" $2. a seat. Came home at 5: & got supper & Jerry went & got some groc. & we ate at 6:

Ivard, Jackie & I went over to Gails & played Penochle. came home at 10:30 My & Ivards nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment