Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 29, 2016

Saturday, January 29, 1966

warm & Sunny

Dale went on paper route & went back to bed. I read paper & Painted on & off all day.

Jackie cleaned bathrooms

Jerry & Dean left at 2: & went to Boise to "Sound of Music" 3rd time & "My Fair Lady," 2nd time. It was midnite when they got home.

Dale & I played games awhile & Jackie went to neighbors.

Jerry took Dale getting starts this morning while Dean was at Stake House practicing to sing in conference. & we ate when they got home & Jerry fixed it.

We watched T.V & Dale & Jackie went to bed at 9: & I stayed up until it went off air. just got in bed at 1:10 & Ivard called & I got up & went & got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment