Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thursday, January 20, 1966

Lydia Schulthies came to visit

Sunny & cold

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went right to bed at 9: & woke up at 1: so I got up & washed some cloths & worked on my Tri-chem records.

Jerry went to Dr. Daines this morning, has infected ear. Went & pd. 2 months phone bill for me.

Jerry went after Dean at 3:30 & went to Post office & got me some stamps & bought a pr garments for Gails birthday

Lydia Schulthies came & visited for hr or so, her grandson brought her & left her while he went up to R.R.

Kids brought Jackie from Primary we ate & Dean & Jerry did dishes & went home teaching. Dale went with Lenard to get new starts

No comments:

Post a Comment