Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Monday, January 31, 1966

Jerry started work at Nampa Floral

Ivard was home half day

ent Gene letter & money

Sunny - cloudy - windy - warmer

I came home from work froze to death & Ivard was home & in bed, Jerry went up to train & got him at 7: I went right to bed & got warmed up. Jerry took Jackie to school on his way to his 1st day at Nampa floral.

We got up at 10:30 & went up & got Genes money & paid bills & Ivard left for G.F. on noon train. Ray & I went to Smilies & had lunch & I bought 4 chest of drawers at new Top furn. sale.

Ray went to unemployment & they sent him out to Carnation Can for interview came home & washed 2 batches cloths & Ray did one & I went to bed at 3: & Ray made cookies & got supper. I got up & ate & washed 2 more batches at 5:20. Dale went collecting after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment