Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Monday, January 24, 1966

foggy this morning, roads were like glass, took me a hr. to come home from woek. Sunny most of day & roads dried off Pretty good. We still have our snow on ground. I came home & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Paint class was called off for slick roads.

I woke up at 3: when Phone rang. I lifted it up just in time to hear father tell Jerry goodbye. I got up & washed a batch of cloths & made jello & shrimp chow Mein & we ate when Kids got home. Dale did dishes & Jerry took him to get starts, got one.

I finished my iorning & went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work. Kids had fire in fire Place & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment