Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 25, 2016

Tuesday, January 25, 1966

Ray called

Got card from Lyle

Sunny all day not too warm I came home from work & Jerry took off to sign for unemployment, took Gail too & brought him home with him & they gabbed until noon then Jerry too him to Kuna to look at car & I took him home I made 2 batches of Candy to send Gene & it was 11:30 before I went to bed then phone woke me up at 3:30, Ray called.

Jerry got supper & we ate after he got back from picking Dean up at school, stayed to a meeting.

I feel sick. I went back to bed at 6:

Dale went to Givins with Scouts & took Swimming Merit Badge.

Dean took him up to church & Practiced organ. No Mutual until tomorrow. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment