Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Monday, January 17, 1966

got letter from Kay

sent Bill Birthday Card & note

Ivard was home for Day

16 º  last nite. Sunny & cold.

I came home from work & read paper & read paper & was just going to bed when Ivard came from Glenns F, rode with some guy. He read paper & we went to bed, I was froze & he got me warm.

Jerry went to bank for me & paid his bills & got few things for supper & he got it.

I woke up at 2: & Ivar had got up at noon & gone up to R.R. He came at 2:30 & we played Scrabble

I washed some clots.

We ate when Kids came & Dean did dishes. Ivard had bath & at 6: to take Dale to collect & he went to wards sale & got new tire.

He went on 8:30 train, Dean & Jerry droped him off on way to Stake House 

No comments:

Post a Comment