Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friday, January 21, 1966

Ivard was home all day

Gails birthday, 29

cold & windy. I came home from work, we get next 2 nites off. Ivard was home & in bed, drove, got here at 2:30 AM. I went to bed & got warmed up. got up at 11: & father went up town to get new tire on dodge & ever got home until 5:30 when we were eating. I was mad

I went to clinic at 4: & turned in Ins. Papers & got few groc. drove up town & saw car parked behind Stockman in that lot.

At 7: Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I went & got Patty Forsgrin to stay all nite & went up to Gails & had birthday cake. took Dale over to Stake H. at 8: & Dean met him there for Banna split Party. Vernon law talked to them. took Ivard to catch 8:15 train & came home & went to bed. Kids got home at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment