Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wednesday, November 4, 1964

Jerry got letter from Gene

nice day.

Ivard went to work at Nyssa & Kids went to school. Ray didn't go to work until noon, had to take his report to Caldwell to Parole officer. I went too & went out to Simplots & got my little check & put money in bank for Dean & Dale & my dimes in, Ray went to work & I washed 3 or 4 batches of cloths & Jerry & I went up town after he came from work at D.q at 1:30. I finished embroidering linen scarf & started to crochet an edge on it.

We ate & Jerry went to work at D.q 6: to close & Ray took Kids out to Hurrens to Piano lesson. I walked up to hyway & back for my exercise .6 of mile. up & back. I stayed up & weatched T.V. until it went off air at 12:45. just got in bed when Ivard got home at 1: Jerry was home & in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment